____________________________________________________________________
Ok, as you can see from the official cover of Maximum Ride Book 6....Fang dies. And no, the "Angel is never wrong" part isn't an exaggeration. She has (apparently....) the ability to see into the future now. Yeah, rant now, Alice Cullen fans, that includes you Ritchie. Well I also saw the preview for it when I went to KLCC's Kinokuniya to get myself a reference book to draw better, so I got the BlazBlue Material Collection (since I also got the PS3 game) which whiplashed RM 151.20 ( 50.40 USD) outta my parents' wallets. But well, it's worth it.Now, anyways, the preview says that Fang is actually the Alpha Male of the flock (gee, stating teh obvious are we, Mr. Patterson?). So Max oh-so "neeeeeeeeds" him. Oh yeah, their also a dysfunctional teenage couple to boot. So the Flock (which is basically a gang of 5 mutant Avian-Human hybrid freaks and a Flying dog) meets a rich scientist, this scientist apparently succeeded in making the perfect Avian-Human Hybrid named Dylan. Dylan is to replace Fang...... but honsetly, James Patterson destroying his fanbase AGAIN? (which he did with the shitty 4th and 5th books which were just sick excuses to promote environmental awareness) I digress.
Also if you're wondering... BlazBlue is a 2D fighting game, I'm a sucker to awesome flashy fighting games, so yeah. =P Here's the Material Collection and Game cover:

No comments:
Post a Comment