Monday, August 18, 2008

Today I.....

Today I did this project I was in to do this mural, it's a mural of mother Mary and it's still not done tho, but it'll be done by wednessday, I'll post a pic of it once it's done. It's not just me tho, it's like a group of 7, each ppl had different murals to do and helped each other, of course there were some accidents, and we were exhausted, but it was fun^^

i also wanna introduce you guys to a novel series called Maximum Ride, it's a 4-part book series written by James Patterson. Just wiki it for info, and their gonna make a movie of it, dunno when is it coming out tho...

For gamers, I recommend u guys to HellGate: London, I know lots of u already noe the game, but I just got it, so there! Well, Im recommending this cuz well, it's a great RPG for the PC, it's like Half-Life mixed up with Diablo in a blender and served ice-cold. With 6 Jobs to choose and a onli fuction, this should keep u amused for awhile. Go get it, it's worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment