Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Been a long time munchachos!!

Well, sorry I haven't been posting, I was just plain lazy, but alas, Im back. Of course, PMR is already A thing of the past, and I got in to the comerse stream *deal or no deal, yo!* Well, that's the good thing, the bad thing is, my brainless fungi at home A.K.A parents, transfered yours truly to a Boys school, which is full of gays, nearby Mah house, oh by the way guys at SMSM, I miss you all so freakin' much..... *ahem* Anyways, last month my Aunt from Sabah came and audition for some lame-ass singing contest, and she brought along a cousin I never knew I had, her name was Fiona and she's 20. My aunt told me that Fiona also entered a local singing contest, and Lo and Behold....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCFLBgZBZH4

There ya go folks.

Well, gotta go.

As always, ADIOS MUNCHACHOS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment