In contrary to what my sweet friend Yen Yi has taken her time to write about me, I'll do the same^^
Yen Yi, someone whose sweet, understanding and strong. Despite being an underdog at her school.
Of course, the irony of me liking my best friend is kinda silly, when I first met her, I just felt that both of us could connect well, I even fell for her, and as you guys already know she rejected me, but despite all that, we are still best friends no matter what, even as I write. Oh and THAT'S your answer for the rumors going around in SMSM. :P
We help each other when we are in our time of need, well, belive it or not, she's kinda of a life changer to me^^
The times we spent, the joys and sorrow, will always be in my heart.
You ARE truly one of a kind, Yen Yi.
I've leave a comment in one of your articles, About a dump I like to call SMK Maxwell...., go see it.
ReplyDeleteHey~ you've seen me, i mean..see me everyday at school. We just went to Pilus's Counseling Room this morning...haha~ remember??
ReplyDeleteAnd...I've no idea who is "Had Ron Hoez"...I just visited to his Friendster and...he's kinda looks like you..or is that you? are you "Had Ron Hoez"??
haha~ whatever~~~
take care
see you tomorrow at school~
bye!