Oh, so sorry that I didn't post for quite sometime, was busy playing Final Fantasy XIII, to be honest. By far, it's one of the best games I have in my collection, intense story, interesting character development and shocking plot twists. Not to mention the lush and beautifully rendered environment is on Full HD display. So yeah, it's a total eye-candy AND it has an addictive battle system. I won't spoil any aspect of the story or gameplay because... 1, I'm a lazy-ass guy who is slightly overweight. 2, it's too epic to spoil and 3, too complicated to put into words.
Saturday, January 23, 2010
Final Fantasy XIII
Oh, so sorry that I didn't post for quite sometime, was busy playing Final Fantasy XIII, to be honest. By far, it's one of the best games I have in my collection, intense story, interesting character development and shocking plot twists. Not to mention the lush and beautifully rendered environment is on Full HD display. So yeah, it's a total eye-candy AND it has an addictive battle system. I won't spoil any aspect of the story or gameplay because... 1, I'm a lazy-ass guy who is slightly overweight. 2, it's too epic to spoil and 3, too complicated to put into words.
Labels:
video games
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment