Monday, April 5, 2010
I R MALAY FIRST
Hard evidence to support my previous post. I object to this whole statement, due to the amount of contradictions he's made throughout it.
Contradictions:
"I am a Malay first! But being Malay doesn't mean I'm not a Malaysian."
But also said
"How can you say you're not Malaysian first and a Malay second?"
- - - -
"Saya sebagai timbalan pengerusi BM takkan saya tak sokong.... ( I as the deputy president of Barisan National...why wouldn't I NOT support 1 Malaysia?)"
But he said
" I am a Malay first!"
- - - -
"Can he say he say he's not a Chinese first but a Malaysian second?"
But he said
"Other parties support middle Malaysia"
- - - -
"I AM A MALAY FIRST!"
But he said
"We at the main UMNO party support 1 Malaysia"
- - - -
I may have missed some, but these are the ones that I want to point out, he's covering up his racist acts.
Well, guess that's it for now. Ciao
____________________________________________________________________
Quote of the day: "Don't waste your time on somebody who's wasting YOUR time." -Teck Hui.
Labels:
events,
general knowledge,
news
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment