Friday, August 1, 2008

August 1st

Note:I just made a blog and I have no idea how to make one, talk about out-dated....


Well, yesterday was Canteen day at school, but well it was kinda dissappointing, cuz it's the most boring one... I played video games to my heart's content of course, and since I helped the guys who made the stall, I get to play free-of-charge! Hell Yeah!!!! Btw, MTV Asia Awards are tommorow! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


A day before Canteen day, my class got forced to clean some ikan bilis for the nasi lemak stall by the giant-like, shouting, show-off, bitch-ass Mrs. Kang, our science teacher. Of course, being forced to do so we were pissed and lazy, but after awhile, some of us started talking about ghosts out-loud and Kang heard it, we expected her to tell us to shut the f*ck up, but she said "so...you all really wanna know about ghosts...?" we were suprised of course, then she just started to talk about true horror stories in my school...so yeah....cleaning ikan bilis at that time seems fun.



A picture of an anime character, some say this guy looks like me O.O

Seta Soji from Persona 4



No comments:

Post a Comment