Thursday, April 23, 2009

Recommended for prefect......oh hell no....T.T

Well yeah, I got recommended to be promoted to prefect status.....yeah, the blue clothes, tie and the gold blingage and all.... I wasn't just approach once, or twice, but 3 times! 1st by my friend at the canteen, he's a prefect, Peter disagreed and told me to go green as a Librarian, but what's the use of being a librarian when they're system can't work for shit? They don't have a active computer archive, they're books are lame and they lose our library cards, they lost mine twice, and I have a book with me overdued for a week cuz of them...

2nd was 2 prefects coming to my class approaching "potential" candidates, I was one of em'. They almost got me interested, bit I just smiled and said no thanks, since I still wanna keep a low-profile in Maxwell, which is cuz I wanna move to a different school next year.

the 3rd time was when the English society meeting was held, my form 5 friend, Derek said "dude, c'mon la, be a prefect, don't move from Maxwell, you got a bright future here." He's mood was so enthusiastic that I couldn't refuse to him then, so I said "I'll think about it, I'll tell you tomorrow." And he continued "dude, seriously, the teachers, and I mean the DISCIPLINE TEACHERS recommended you cuz of your clean discipline slate." (Yes, I have been keeping a profile SO low, I didn't get any discipline problems...)I threw a smile and he said "SERIOUSLY!" I just said that I'll think about it again to him and I'll give him my answer tomorrow.

So I gave it some thought, and Im gonna go for it, I guess..... Im just the kind of guy that doesn't wanna let people down. So yeah. Cruel probation here I come......T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment