Well, nothing interesting happened to me recently so Im gonna post something we all can relate to...
____________________________________________________________________
Now, have you ever though that you're lonely? hmmm? not enough friends? want meet someone new? wanna try to hit or meet someone that you have a crush on...?
What do you do when you're in that kind of situation? I'd say, the best thing you can do is approach that person, be confident, throw em' a handsome/sweet smile and say "hi". Look, I know this sounds dumb, but c'mon do you know what a "hi" can do?
If you're planning to meet someone, you...of course have to have that one single catalyst to make the magic happen, be it just friends or crush-to-be's. You gotta try to start a conversation with them. What to talk about? why not go like "hey, I've noticed you've been playing that same game I do" or "hi, those look heavy, mind if I help you carry it?" and I know, these stuff don't work all the time, but you gotta try. You might be suprised with the outcome, you'll never know right? Who knows? a conversation might start out!
Now whatcha gonna do when a conversation with someone new comes up ? why not talk about yourself and ASK them about themselves! Find stuff you both can relate to.^^ And even if you get rejected or something...just move on with your life, don't live in the past. NEVER LIVE IN THE PAST!
So you can never know....what a simple greeting can do.....
____________________________________________________________________
Well, it's not really all that, but I hope it'll suffice! Actually this is dedicated to my friends who are still shy being in the public eye.... so yeah.
No comments:
Post a Comment