___________________________________________________________________
CHAPTER II
Days have passed since when me and Ciel met...
We got to know each other a little better, we hung out alot now. We're the best of friends, I can say. Because of my anti-social additude, 4 years of my high school life I've spent alone, isolated from the almost rest of the school. But now, I finally understand how important friends are, Ciel showed me that, and I appreciate her for it.
But....that's not until that one evening.....
31st of March, I had some club activities I had to attend to which was an exhaustingly 3 hours long of non-stop, in-your-face Basketball practice... since we are having a state championship next week, I was the point-guard, which makes me more crucial in our team's defense. I dragged my tired body to the pier, my meeting point with Ciel as usual since she goes home earlier and just sits there waiting for me to come and talk to her. I find it strange why Ciel doesn't involve herself in adrenaline-pumping activities in school....come to think of it, she doesn't join ANY club whatsoever...
As I reached the pier I saw the silhouette of Ciel....but something wasn't right...... 3 taller figures were surrounding her, all male.... I knew something fishy was going on, so I used the remains of my energy to sprint to her aid, carrying my heavy strap-on bag,I tried to run faster, but the basketball practice took a lot out of me, but I reached her and let me tell you, I couldn't stand the looks on their faces full of lust and mischief, so I shouted "Let go! You bastards!". Ciel looked at me, eyes full of tears... I hated when she cried, I don't want her to cry. She ran up to me, but one of the punks pinned her down and the biggest one said to me "What the Hell are you gonna do then?", she was shouting and screaming helplessly, I ignored the punk and ran up to Ciel, but suddenly I felt this strong pressure agaisnt my stomach, evolving to a painful sensation which made me fall to my knees, I stared coughing and gasping for air. "Damnit!" I thought to myself as I think how pathetic I was.
I saw the punks going up to her with mischievous looks on their faces, 2 of them grabbed her limbs and one of them took out a knife, I knew what they were going to do......I don't want Ciel to go through it, "If you do anything to her, I swear to God! I KILL KILL YOU SCUMBAGS!!" I shouted as I couldn't hold my rage. I know what I did was stupid, but it's worth the shot of stalling them so that I could recover from the blow. The punks walked up to me, I know... I was to be a small sacrifice to Ciel. "RUN CIEL!" I shouted to her. But....is it just me, or was she trying to suppress something within her...? She didn't run, but just stood there with a pained expression on her face.
Kick after kick I resisted from the dirty soles of 3 pairs of black leather shoes, I was about to lose consciousness and I thought I was hallucinating, but I think I saw a sky blue aura rising from Ciel's body, her eyes turned from brown to blue and she raised her right hand and I THINK I saw the 3 punks or what should I now call STOOGES to Ciel's might float in the air...... freaking out then the unthinkable happened with a loud "crack" sound, their necks snapped and they just fell to the ground hard....lying dead... My vision blurred as I lose consciousness, the last thing I saw was Ciel's face in shock, then, I just lost all senses and fainted from the painful beating I've received.
I woke up, thinking all of it was a dream, but as I tried to get up from bed, my whole body was aching.... it all happened I think, minus the "Ciel killing" part of course, I just can't believe how could someone who's sweet like her find the heart to kill people... Then I was finally aware of my surroundings... I was in Trulywaath Hospital downtown. I saw bouquets of flowers with little "Get well soon" tags attached to them, most of them are from Ciel's friends and 2 of them were from my friends; Luke and Jay. I chuckled a bit since they actually visited their "Cold-Hearted" friend. Then....beside me was Ciel, fast asleep. Probably waited the whole night for me.... I felt a little guilty for that.
Then I heard talking in the hallways, then a group of people came rushing in through the doors, it was my family and my 2 loyal friends. "Dude, you okay?" Jay the calm and collective friend of mine said, I nodded, even though I felt excruciating pain in every inch of my body. Luke, the always concern one but who's also a bad joker asked "Adam, you got us all worried, what did you do, piss of some guy for his girlfriend?" I rolled my eyes and ignored him. Then Amy, my big sister who can never be parted from her iPhone said "Hey Adam~ I know your butt got kicked real bad.... but get well soon, 'kay?" and as usual she proceeds to listen to her music, God, she's addicted... Then my loving mom said "Honey, what did you do....? Was it all for that girl.....Ciel was it?" I ignored the fact that it's true and just looked at Ciel, who was waking up, My supportive dad just said "Alright son, looks like you're gonna score her! Way to go!" My mom elbowed him and he let a loud "Ouch" the rest were chuckling and feeling slightly annoyed I said "NOT funny dad.....". Ciel woke up and everyone looked at her, she was confused and said "errr.....hi, everyone?". Then all of them started asking about whether Ciel was my girlfriend or not, of course we weren't a couple, so she just smiled and said "No...Im just his friend".
Then my parents remembered that visiting hours were over and left, dragging my curious friends and my sister out of the room "OK, OK, visiting hours are over". Finally, I have some privacy with Ciel. And I went to the point and asked "Ciel......what did you do to them just now? Did you snap their necks with your will?" She frowned and shed a tear. She left the room in a hurry, I couldn't stop her, since even softly talking to her just now made my whole body ache. So I just lay back down on the bed and slapped my face. "Way to go....'Champ' " I thought to myself.
I knew from then on...... something unworldly is happening right before my eyes....
___________________________________________________________________
Ok, I'll leave it at this for now^^ Im gonna take a good night's rest~
No comments:
Post a Comment