___________________________________________________________________
Exams, 2 "glorious" week of it. BUT, it's finally ended, AND I have 2 weeks of mid-year holidays. And GOD!! I hope I nail those exams since if I nail em', I'll get a Cloud Black Limited Edition PS3 instead of the mormal one.<-------------------( Cloud Black Limited Edition Playstation 3)
____________________________________________________________________
Well, not just that, Im busy programming a game, it's made by the MUGEN engine. MUGEN is a game engine that allows you to make 2-D fighting games. The thing is, you gotta either find the characters and stages from the internet, or make em' your own self ( Which Im trying to do). But my limited skills only enable me to make custom lifebar portraits and re-code some minor codings like stage music or position of the characters.
This is a sample of it:
Of course, I couldn't have done or learnt these tricks if it wasn't for the community of Mugen-Infantry.net
___________________________________________________________________

Ok, so I also went and checked out 2 movies, Angels & Demons and Terminator : Salvation. And I say, both of em' rocks! Angels & Demons is a thriller with one of the best story line ever. Making fake Christian cover-ups. Then you have Terminator, a in-your-face action movie with a decent story to boot, and I gotta say the new Terminator might not be Arnold, but he kicks more ass that Arnold ever did.____________________________________________________________________
So I guess that sums up my past few weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment