Ok..... now for something totally different....
_____________________________________________________________________
Dear Diary....
Today was Valentine's Day... but alas, HE left me right? It's all because of "it".... I hate it so much...why must I have it!? All my friends are avoiding me because they think Im a freakshow because of it. This world is just so cruel sometimes....
So I was dateless.... but... finally, after 3 years.... I finally met someone that I can talk to today! He was definately the sweetest guy I've ever met... This guy was sitting on a unused wooden box eating chocolate all by himself. So I walked up to him in effort of making a new friend... and we just started talking to each other. Ate some chocolate together with him, and boy those chocolate taste good, must be expensive! Then suddenly we just looked at each other.... I dunno what came over me, but yeah.
Then something happened again... we accidentally touched hands, I dunno what's he thinking..... but I don't want this to go too far ahead yet... we're JUST FRIENDS. So we finished the chocolate and watched the ever so beautiful sunset together, YES.... he loves the sunset just like I do. I used to watch it together with HIM.... until THAT day of course. He walked me back home, while carrying all of my stuff too! He's just so sweet.... and because of that, I just can't hold back... I kissed him on the cheek as a sign of graditude.... JUST a sign of thanks, ok? It must be my soft spot for sweet guys at work again... ugh.
OH! and his name is Adam... He also goes to Ozy High, AND he's also in 4-J.... how come I never noticed him? maybe he's a loner.....
Well, apparentlly.... Adam appears to know of me crying my sorry self off everyday at the pier, he even asked me about it! But I just told him a lie....for both of our sakes. I don't want him going all personal on me... not NOW at least. And I hope he didn't see me shed a tear at that time.... God... please, I seriously don't want him to have anything to do with my life!
I REALLY hope he doesn't findout about the truth....MY truth.... but I want to be friends with him, somehow, Im just mutually interested in him...
Am I falling for him....? No....of course not! Get a hold of yourself, Ciel!
Well, this is it for now....
Ciel
____________________________________________________________________
I thought that doing the story like this will add a little more of that "enigmatic" aura to it you know.....so yeah, well, I'll leave it at this for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment