Friday, May 1, 2009

Pavillion and X-Men Origins : Wolverine

So, I went to Pavillion today with some friends from SMSM, finally we get to meet each other again, and they haven't change much....those Form 3 munchkins.....



So we get to watch X-Men Origins, which was ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And as you all know, the story's about how Wolverine came to be. It's definately a must watch. We were lucky enough to get some of the best seats in the house, everyone there was lining their asses of just to watch the movie. And yes, me and the guys still can't belive that someone as badass as Wolverine has Jimmy for a real name...... Logan was just a cover up afterall ....




And I even met a former schoolmate, even that I didn't knew him well, his face was like "OoO J...Jonathan??!!" But I just looked at him and lined up with the munchkins. He then suddenly tapped me at the back when me and the guys were on the escalator, he went like "Jonathan, which school are you studying in now?" so I told him "Maxwell..." and he's like "Maxwell?" and Edmund's like "It's a faggot's school, full of faggots." I nodded and just said "yeap, it's a faggot school..." then we walked away.


We ended the little reunion and approximately 5PM. Well, nothing outta the ordinary, we just walked around, went to Sungei Wang cuz Edmund and his friend wanted Air Soft Guns that cost about RM 180(yes, those plastic toys are friggin' expensive....and they're names rhyme with "ass-off") to shoot at the raging Mat Rempits (illegal motorcycle racers) that just can't shut up in their neighboorhood. And we say that the Playstation shops there are selling PS2 games again! And we ate some delicious Carl's Jr. burgers... mmmmm~

No comments:

Post a Comment