Awww man, sorry for not posting again guys, been really busy with all the projects and game projects. My week so far? let's sum it up....
Gaynehen told us to finish our bullshit moral project on Thursday, I worked non stop till 4AM just to make the deadline, next day, the faggot didn't show up, and today..... he did, apparently, ACCIDENTALLY sowed up in my class cuz he was in a blur, he didn't ask for the project AGAIN, and when my friend asked him about it, he went "Nahh, later....". WE. WERE. PISSED. Except for the Chavs(Gangster wannabes in british lingo) of course. So I don't know when the hell does that faggot want it.
Next, my exams.... mid term results SUCK, I got straight B's and C's with only 2 A's. I got 93% for English, yeah, yeah, mock me for getting a godly result for it. I just copied Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII's synopsis for section B. I was pissed when I got 93, since some nerd named Ritchie from the best class got a 95, 2 more marks and I could have make him fall from his glory. Ritchie, if somehow you found my blog, I'll make you pay for the final terms.
And I found out that now, the Playstation Portable 3000 is finally hacked and there's a hack for it, you can google "ChickenHEN PSP 3000" and find it.
Well that's about it basically, and maybe I'll continue my story later tonight, folks. Well Adieu!
No comments:
Post a Comment