So We reached there like about...8AM-ish, just in time for the who shabang to start, wrote our names on sticker papers and sticked them up... So we were chilling, being random and making jokes.... till the thing starts. So our host for the day was (And yes, 'tis pronounced this way and spelt like that itself) Madame JugDish, yes people, a jug on a dish. So basically what she's trying to make us do is to make us "tap into our unconscious mind"... in other words...be random...so we can write more interesting stories....for their newspaper...
So we got to experience how random our brains can get, she told us to write something out of the blue and stuff....and DAYUM, it's a total first for me. Later, the unthinkable act was acted....dividing us into groups...randomly via birthdays... and yes...I was in the 1st grop due to my birthday of January 26th. So we got together, 10 of us, from different schools...chillin' doing nothing... till FINALLY, a girl went all introductions on us... so we complied and...yeah. Later, we were asked to use our 5 senses to write, based on what we feel, about an orange, yes, that tiny polygonal fruit we all eat.
And of course, food was provided....GOOD FOOD. during tea break...nothing much happened. But at lunch...ho-ho..... we just went insane, I do my usual "How Maxwell gangsters fail" lecture to brighten things up, Zachary also did a similar joke with his school, Shez and her gang were just laughing their asses off, the Chung Hua girls too, I saw smiles on the 2 Malays' faces, Caleb....was SURPRISINGLY quiet the whole way..... way ta go, Miranda- I mean Caleb.
And things started to get reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally random, cuz our group...is just....random. I suggested the name "The Legion of Retards" but it got turned down.... and Shez, the one who went all intros on us made up "Stickers", thus we dub ourselves... The Retarded Stickers..... how random can things get, eh? So we finished the activity, and we did another one, captioning... picture captioning, which made us all go "facepalm" because of the confusion, but things work out, and of course got more random. We were also asked to do a presentation, and yours truly; Moi, was again forced to do it, with some assistance from another person.
After that, things go DOWNHILL...boredom....it was just studying...only in an air-conditioned room. I even fell asleep till Shez Falcon Punched me, I was like "what the hell? who hit me?" She just made a face and went "dude, wake up! and turn to the next page!" I'm like "whatever" and went along... after that, unfortunately, The Retarded Stickers part ways, but we DID exchange IMs and stuff, so guys AND girls, keep in touch, ya?
So, our retarded group consists of:
The Retarded Stickers
-Me myself, who's the joker...
-Caleb AKA Miranda, who was disturbingly quiet.
-Zach AKA Zachary who's cool, Shez dubs him as Zac Efron...
-Wen Xin, who Shez named Mike, who is the group's brains.
-Lynn, the silent but deadly one
-Nathalie, the goddess of hand-writing.
-Shez, the slightly bossy one, but still cool.
-Louisa, the sarcastic one
- And the other 2 Malays who didn't do much and I forgot their name, but they still contributed.
-Shez, the slightly bossy one, but still cool.
-Louisa, the sarcastic one
- And the other 2 Malays who didn't do much and I forgot their name, but they still contributed.
No comments:
Post a Comment