Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Tagged by Zarrah.

1. Number One is missing.
Gee, where did it go to? =.=lll

2. How did you feel when you woke up this morning?
Bored and slightly pissed off.

3. Who was the last person / people you took a photo with?
My friends.

4. Would you consider yourself spoiled?
Sometimes, I think I do.

5. Will you ever donate blood ?
Not sure.

6. Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex?
Yeah.

7. Do you want someone to be dead?
Yes, maybe.

8. What does your last text message say?
Friend: She will get her potential of Valkyria but u cant use the spear.
Me: Oh.

9. What are you thinking right now?
Dissidia, Valkyries, War, Fights, WLAN matches, people.... y'know, the usual.

1o. Do you want someone to be with you right now?
Who knows?

11. What was the time you went to bed last night?
3:54 AM

12. Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now?
It's my mom's, I think she got it from Indonesia. Don't worry, it's just a regular unisex Tee.

13. Is someone on your mind right now?
Yeah, I think...

14. Who was the last person(s) who text you?
Ishivara, the Japanese gaming guru.

TEN Lucky People to do this quiz...
1.Anthony
2. Yen Yi
3. Sarafina
4. Nathelie
5. Melody
6. Zach
7. Shez
8. Jips
9. Karen
10. Phei Ee

15. Who is No.2 having a relationship with?
Can't tell you.

16. Is No.3 a male or a female?
Female, as far as I know.

17. If No. 7 and No. 1 get together, would it be a good?
They don't know each other, so I don't know.

18. What is No.1 studying about?
He's home schooled, so I'm not sure.

19. When was the last time you chatted with No. 1 ?
Few hours ago.

20.Is No. 4 single?
I think so.

21. Say something about No.2
My best friend.

22. What do you think about No.3 & No. 6 being together?
Totally unexpected, but No. 3 will enslave No. 6.

23. Describe No.9
Has an Alter ego.

24. What will you do if No.6 and No.7 fight?
I think they won't fight, but I'll break up the fight, of course.

25. Do you like No. 8 ?
Like as in? O.O;;;

No comments:

Post a Comment