THE BAD
-------------------
I didn't get the Limited Edition one, why? Cuz' Sony isn't gonna import anymore PS3 Facebreaker (yeah, I call it that due to the size). Why is this happening? cuz they're gonna release that slim version of it, I personally don't like it because it looks stupid, and you can't hear that roar of the PS3's behemoth engine. Instead I got the standard 40 GB model, with one controller.
This is the PS3 slim:

THE GOOD:
-------------------
Now, without the limited edition shabang, my facebreaker looked dull, BUT, being the close friend I am to the workers at the shop, they gave me a good deal of adding the Final Fantasy VII COMPLETE + Final Fantasy XIII Demo disc, along with another controller. Also, reduced price on 3 games that I bought, which were Valkyria Chronicles, Soul Calibur IV and Resident Evil 5.


No comments:
Post a Comment