Tuesday, August 25, 2009

It sucks, doesn't it?

Hey, there's this fine line between being an awesome friend and being someone's bitch/slave, y'know? I just noticed that in these few days.

It kinda makes you go "Oh god, you're such a bimbo." when you're some back-up plan right? Y'know, being someone's play-thing for entertainment then later being tossed away like garbage. I know, I don't usually post like this, but this is the only way I could express my thoughts, sitting here on a chair,in front of my computer screen with my PSP right beside me, blogging right now.

I've been given one lesson too many about this matter. When someone seeks comfort to you, calling you at the stroke of midnight 'cuz they can't sleep....(especially the opposite sex) do you know what comes next? No, not some solid friendship/love (opposite sex only) but somewhat of a betrayal.

Haha, what am I saying? I'm just a fool to be someone's bitch. Frankly, I'm starting to hate it. Being labeled with noble titles like "bestie" or "best friend" or the more cheesy "my angel". "You'll get your lucky break, I did." was what one of my good friends said. Girl, trust me, before you say that, you're gonna have to know what life throws at you, 'cuz I don't see what's gonna come. How could I get into this mess for the 4th time? Lucky break my ass...

Now I know, I can only find refuge by playing video games or whatever, it was better to be anti-social from the start, eh? This is it, no more. I swear I won't pull any shit stunts like this anymore. What I'm trying to say is; she's breaking my heart....not just once( and I'm not the kind of guy who'll yap about it but now I feel like it), and I don't want her to know this, or else she'll feel guilty and starts getting all emo and tries to make me feel better, and I don't like that, I want her to have a happy life, that's all.

I beg your pardon if you were expecting a jolly, happy-go-lucky post from me, and I apologize. Now if you'll excuse me, I have some pixelated people who can defy gravity to slaughter, rather than let someone I truly care for play with my feelings like this, she just doesn't know or REFUSES to know how I feel about her. In the end, ironically, Final Fantasy saves me.

No comments:

Post a Comment