Friday, September 18, 2009

Plagiarism is a bitch

Now, I've been holding a grudge on this son of a bitch for a long time, like seriously, and I haven't mentioned his name for a loooooooooooooooong time. Meet, Yap Boon Kin, or as what I would LOVE to call him The BaBoon, or the phrase I just made up a few seconds ago; Yap Faggot.

Indeed, my fellow readers (especially Maxwellians), Yap Boon Kin, is a total no-good, arrogant, self-righteous, self-centered, lying, idiotic, proud motherfucking narcissist. Why am I letting this out you say? 'cuz at this point, he has crossed the goddamn line.

When I first saw this guy I though he was exceptionally successful for a petty high school student. His wallet's as thick as 2 PSP slims. This guy works in a handphone shop also a photography studio. He has good grades and tons of friends, especially girls. Well, heh, it was all too good to be true. Turns out that about 56.9% of the female friends he knows were all through Friendster, which is stupid. He talks the talk but doesn't walk the walk.

I don't know how the FUCK did the Prefectorial Board find the right mind to put this bastard in it, he's been a lazy prefect, and thinks he's SO in-charge even though the guy who's in-charge of the assembly squad (yeah, I'm in the assembly squad) is another person. He also loves to randomly bitchslap people and calling them faggots in class, but when you try to beat the fuck outta him, he'll pussy out and give his ugly angry face.

He also has a tendency to boast about himself, he's say that (no matter how good it is) your *subject matter* sucks and states that either him or his (if they really exist) relatives or friends which are not in Maxwell has a better version of that subject matter. He once even told me that his fucked up behavior in school is intentional due to how much of a failure everyone in Maxwell is, calling them losers. Also, he labels me and my family as low-lives just because my mom's from Indonesia, calling her a maid or something, goddamnit, I already said that we were Chinese and that my mom's also Chinese, but was born in Indonesia.

He also cheats in examinations, yeah, just like me, at least I admit it, and when he fails at cheating, he'll stop ME from cheating, geez, talk about a fuckin' ego. He also LOVES to shout in class, actually he substitutes talking with shouting but when I shout, in fact... ANYBODY shouts, he'll go into a fit of rage (especially at me) and diss them about it. Also, when he's trying to get some sleep in class, he doesn't like anyone disturbing him, guess what, my dark circles around my eyes are HIS doing, I can't get much sleep in class because of his disturbance by either talking to me or beating me up while I try to sleep.

And as for the handphone shop part, no, he has no living proof of him working in one, since 2 of my close friends were promised a brand new pimpin' handphone each of em'. They've been waiting since April, and ladies and gentlemen, what moth is it? September, and it's still a no show. He also LOVES to be a busy-body, trying to get his ass into every project, every trip, every conversation, even though if he isn't even invited. If you try to interrupt him, he's shout " YOU SHUT UP, DON'T INTERRUPT ME, AS IF YOU'RE GOOD AT *insert subject matter here*!!!".

He also thinks girls as nothing more than an inanimate object, which come and go, he says that "girlfriends are a drag, since you gonna take care of them like your pet, I prefer to be alone." even though he gives that porn star face when he sees a girl, he focuses on looks, followed by breast size, then the body, can't care less for personality. Girls, he MIGHT look like he's a sweet, talented guy and is easy to fall for, but no, he's just using you for some reputation, just slap him when he hits on you. He'll also try to claim your girls, guys, beware, do NOT talk about love with this guy, he doesn't understand.

Baboon's only pride is his Novuo LC scooter, which he LOVES to brag about non-stop along with his so-called "aerodynamic" helmet. He just brags on and on about how his motorcycle, now it's all scratched up 'cuz of his tendency to speed the fuck on roads, the dumbass he is. Pfft.

For the record, remember how I ran miles uphill 'cuz of a prank someone pulled? Well, that someone was him, that fucker....

About the self-centered part, believe it or not if you noticed, he starts every sentance with "I", "me" or "my motorcycle". He thinks nothing but himself, he doesn't give jackshit about anyone, I swear to God. He also doesn't allow ANYONE to touch his property, saying that we're to dumb to handle 'em with care..... YEAH, THAT'S BEFORE YOU SEE HIM MASSACRE SOMEONE'S PROPERTY TODAY. And if you notice the dents on my metal water bottle, it's all his doing.

Now, the studio part, again, no proof, he gives excuse that he's a awesome employee or whatever there and is skilled with photoshop, heh, but the bragging about photoshop skills he has is as limited as mine, Anthony Yeomans is the best photoshopper, hands down, and he's my close pal from Aussie.

Now, back on today's topic, Plagiarism, remember the T-shirt design I was in-charge of? Boon Kin, being the son of a bitch he is took MY well-deserved credit for it. See this is what happened, our Prefectorial Board President/ Student Body President entrusted me fully with the design of the Tee. The only thing I need was the template of the number " 1 " which I requested Boon Kin to do it, see I had a problem, there was no Hi-resolution picture of the school badge, which was crucial to the design, so I had no way to do it, since even Anthony can't do much with expanding the pixels, which would take days.

So Boon Kin logged into MSN and asked me for progress, I had to admit the truth, as usual with his girly temper, he told me to just do it, no matter how shitty it looks. So I did it with all the knowledge of photoshop I had, took me somewhere within 1 hour to finish. (mind you, finding a hi-res badge consumed almost 2 hours of my time while he was out enjoying his fat ass off) I sent it to him with high hopes, since he was in-charge of printing. He didn't receive the picture, remarking that my design is a "piece of shit" and that he will re-do it. I sacrificed 3 hours of my game time just to get screwed around, and I already promised my long-distance friend to go play some online game.

This is the logo:










He did, which was MY design with the finishing touches which he was put in-charge of. The next day, which was today, we submitted the design, he quickly claims that it was all HIS work, I didn't get any credit, instead the "ignore" treatment from the higher-ups. Still holding it in. Then in class, on the 3rd period, he was crazy for some reason, he was riding my friend's skateboard, banging it into the wall and slamming the wheels to the concrete floor, I wanted to give it a try since it was a long time since I rode on one, being as cautious as possible, I rode it for 3 seconds, then lightly lifted my feet up, ensuring safety to both me and the board. Then he jumped on, slamming the wheels to the floor again, breaking the front wheel chassis. Later after that, I was talking to my other friend.....he shot my other friend in the eye with a rubber band, I told him he just got carried away and he told me to "shut the fuck up and it's not your business."

This also proves that Yap Boon Kin is nothing but a lying and boasting and swindler.

After recces, Teck Hui approached me, saying Boon Kin lied to the owner of the skateboard's friends saying I massacred the skateboard, I. SNAPPED. Not only did he take my credit, he destroyed my reputation, I quickly walked in, whispered the truth to the person, the person snapped too and started to boo at the poor fucker. I walked out and went into 4A, Peter and the gang's class to let off some steam with fun~

At the last period, he didn't talk to me, I'm cool with it. But after school, he started again, gave him the one word answer + sarcasm treatment. Now, he's trying to steal my other project which is making the prefect's badge, I am NOT gonna let him do it, heck I'll make the best badge you'll ever see!

So Maxwellians and my other friends (especially girls), beware of Yap Boon Kin the Swindler.

P.S. Girls, if he somehow finds you and tries to add you to Facebook/Friendster, don't accept, his online alias is Lullaby (which he stupidly calls "Lulabee")

P.S.S. JESUS CHRIST!! WHY do people always say I look like him?! Some even mistook me for that ass, please, we don't look alike.
___________________________________________________________________
And you have been filled it, see ya.

4 comments:

  1. Well, I thought both of you're good friends?
    My photoshop skills are so much better than his..I can admit this..haha
    he just like to show off what he has...almost has?
    he's really a good liar..isn't he?
    He told Shu Chyuen that he has friend selling cheap Nokia 5800..I warned Shu Chyuen not to buy from him...luckily Shu Chyuen believed me..
    I think no one in ur class likes him right?
    he's the only one prefect who goes out first from the classroom right after the bell rings..and started to showing off his "car"...
    Anti-Baboon!
    after reading this article, we can be very good friends..cuz we hate him!
    for more information about this Baboon, please visit me...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me and him? Good friends? BULLSHIT. We were never friends to begin with. And yeah, he's living a lie. I also made 4A hate his guts inside and out. I swear, I'll destroy his perfect little highschool life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yap just made a biggie boo-boo lols

    ReplyDelete
  4. O.O wow what a long post about this guy, u really hate him don't u

    ReplyDelete