Wednesday, September 16, 2009

An update.

Yeeeeeeah, haven't been blogging for awhile, but why not now eh? So ok, reasons why I haven't been blogging, my laziness of course and my PS3. Apparently, Ritchie has been coming over as my Resident Evil 5 partner, and I thought that game was just a one shot game with no replay value, but there's more than meets the eye, there's tons of unlockables to make the game fun, like god-like guns or alternate costumes. And offline co-op play is just so damn fun, beats trying to direct a dumbass AI to do something.

On that note, I seriously don't know what to get next for my PS3 , so much for endless fun, eh?

Also today, me and my friend was just entrusted to design the Prefectorial Board's T-shirt and the Prefectorial Board's Crest/Badge/Emblem, whatever you call it, so yeah folks, I'm gonna curb stomp my own mark in Fagswell's history, awesome huh? and finally I can get some reputation in that joint.

Yesterday, I also visited SMAKL (Sekolah Menegah Agama Kuala Lumpur) for some road safety for motorcycles seminar for an excuse to skip school, it was dull as shit, though the girls from the other schools that came were so my taste, I didn't get any numbers since the schools came in masses of 30's. And walking miles just to find a mini-market selling drinks then running back full circle uphill and downhill of the housing complex (SMAKL is located in a secluded housing area) 'cuz of a low blow prank my fag friend did. My thighs are aching.

Also apparently, at the '09 VMAs at MTV, Kanye West mocked Taylor Swift after she won her 1st best female singer award by snatching the mic from her and saying (I swear to God this was his exact words) "Yo Taylor, I'm really happy for ya, and Imma let you finish but Beyonce has one of the best videos of all time, OF ALL TIME!!" proves how much of a douchebag Kanye is.

So yeah, guess I'll be real busy during the holidays with the designs and gaming going on. That is all folks and you've been filled in.

P.S. Look what I found when I was google-ing for a higher resolution for my school badge needed for the T-shirt design: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maxwell_School I can't help but to laugh my ass off.

No comments:

Post a Comment