And, I finally got Assassin's Creed II, didn't get to play the first one since I didn't have a PS3 last time, and my rusty ol' computer couldn't take the heat, I always wondered why, since I see nothing that my computer couldn't handle. But now I do, the processing power needed to display the lush, beautiful environment, the emulation of crowds and so on needs to be all powerful, processing is exactly what my computer lacks, but now I can finally play this. Being a fan of the Prince of Persia series, I love this game, everything about it. Unlike how basic the first story was (Hey you're a Assassin of the Al Mualim and you're gonna kill 5 Crusaders, good luck *pats on the back*) Now you're a nobleman, from Italy who's forced o be an assassin because of a conspiracy that killed your father and 2 brothers. Of course, you have to uncover the plot of the Templars AND avenge your family. I'm only 5 hours into the game, but so far, so good. Nothing is repetitive so far. The economy system is great, and the new functions such as clothing, collectibles, dual hidden blades, poison coating on blades, the hidden gun and so on is what makes the game even more satisfying, and it's addictive, VERY addictive. The game has truly evolved from the first, adding a little dash of RPG elements in it. If you have either a PS3 or 360, this is a definite BUY. Or you can just wait for the PC version.Also shame on those who hasn't watched 2012, it's EPIC so I will not spoil the plot.
Va Bene (Very well), I guess I'll stop here for now. Ciao. (goodbye)
P.S. Oh no, the Italians in the game have corrupted my grammar! O=
No comments:
Post a Comment