Thursday, November 12, 2009

The Fourth Kind- Oh...my...GOD!!!

Okay, Exams are FINALLY FUCKIN' OVER. And alas I am free of my year long school days. So to celebrate that, Me, Ritchie and Susanna decided to go catch a movie.....only to find out Peter is tagging along, but whatever, that's not the case. So we gathered at my place, Me, Ritchie and Susan took showers because it was hot...real hot outside. And after all the dilly-dally, we left for Mid Valley.

Once there we headed for the cinemas only to find out Ritchie's OH-SO AWESOME prophecy coming true....2012, the movie we all wanted to watch badly was sold out.... so we were left with 2 choices, Killin' Nazis fun in Inglorious Basterds, or the mindfucking thriller, The Fourth Kind. Susan decided on The Fourth Kind, I don't know why, but she did.


The one of a kind Documentary/Movie that will mindfuck you, and it's still mindfucking me... I'm imagining myself surrounded by Sumerian white owls that abducts people and making them forget the whole thing the next day. The movie supposedly uses Actual Footage of Dr. Abigail Tyler's research of the origin of creation. Her patients have been waking up for no reason during 3:33 A.M. for no apparent reason and find themselves being stared at by these....white owls...that gives me goosebumps...MAJOR goosebumps. Well, I can't spoil the rest, you just GOTTA watch it.... even though Peter and Susan said it was boring. It's an interesting movie, generally, but the actual footage appears to be fake, which rumored by many...is. How could someone get possessed by Aliens that speak Sumerian, levitate and starts threatening Dr. Abigail? Whoops...couldn't help myself, the image is burned into my head.- Oh shit...I think someone...or something is at the door... Damnit I think I became paranoid...









Ate some Carl's Jr. too...and I'm still full from that Double Western Bacon Cheeseburger... and those Criss-Cut Fries.


Unfortunately, this will likely be the last time that I will hang out with Susanna, since she has STPM coming and she's getting pressured by everyone. All the best to you Susanna, I'll miss ya. <3



P.S. They're Watching YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment