Truth is, every time I fall for a girl, I'm always hurled into a endless cycle of confusion, and this one's the worst of them all... first she says that she's not interested in any relationships due to her "young" age, then next she says that she has a crush on a guy in her church, and that guy also has a crush on her, but she doesn't want to be with him due to self-doubt, even after I've advised her to get into a relationship, she still denies it's benefits.
Then, just yesterday, I was talking to her, and brought up the question "Except for the fact that you're "young", what else is stopping you from getting into a relationship?" She said she wasn't comfortable with how guys label girl as an object by exclaiming a girl is "my girl". But I told her that it wasn't true, that a relationship was more than that, it's when two souls find the flower seeds of love waiting to bloom for each other, and when two people promise to take care of each other, in sickness or health. It's when you craft a bond with your partner; a bond of trust. Just as I win over the debate, she changed the subject, I was fairly disappointed.
After that rebuttal, the question in my head is... why is she so defensive and for what? Why is she so secretive towards me? Am I not someone whom you can trust? Why does me enjoying helping people make her label me as Superman? WHY IS SHE SO VIDEO-GAME ORIENTED THAT SHE KNOWS WHERE I GOT MY MOST RECENT DRAWING REFERENCE?! And lastly, why am I attracted to her so?
Recently drawn picture, Sigma Kurogami from Sigma Harmonics
Recently drawn picture, Sigma Kurogami from Sigma HarmonicsAlas, those are questions that cannot be answered.
The rest is silence.
P.S. Some are born great, but others have greatness thrust upon them.
P.S.S. Zee, you lazy bum, here, this post is to update you on my love life.
____________________________________________________________________
Quote of the Day: "The tighter the pussy the bigger the cock, it's a hypothesis." -Hon Pann
No comments:
Post a Comment