So, it's May. And it's going to be 6 more months until "judgement day" AKA SPM. Not that I worry or anything, since I'm confident from the neck up that I'm gonna ace the test. But what concerns me is the irony, that this very year, 2010; has the most melodramatic turn of events in my life (well, not so much) and those around me.
I mean c'mon, 09' didn't have these kinds of things going on. Like for instance my 2 closest friends getting together, my friend having a bad time with his relationship some people doubting their relationships, some getting stronger, or things like me, this year, having my first relationship and break-up, first time ACTUALLY getting depressed and getting up from where I fell. My dearly beloved readers what I'm trying to say is, 2010 is a year full of drama. I've never witnessed so much love problems in a year before. Heck, if I was a licensed psychologist, I would have made MILLIONS of cash.
But hey, I'm not one who expects ANYTHING in return, never did.
MOVING ON,
well, I AM moving on, I admit it, a few weeks back I fell for a girl, but in the end, I thought that it was worthless to go after her, it's just not worth it. Maybe I do deserve better, and that's why I'm moving on. I don't know who, but I'm sure I will meet the right girl at one point in my life. Or maybe, I already did.
P.S. Love is like a flower that takes time to blossom it's beautiful sight.
____________________________________________________________________
Ciao, mi amici.
Nope, not quotes or insanities today, sorry.
No comments:
Post a Comment