
Nier. The single oddly spelled name has made his way to one of my most respected characters ever made. His unyielding persona, and compassion for those around him is hard to come by in real life. His kindness of helping those in need and giving his all to save his daughter, Yonah from the dreaded Black Scrawl disease is reason enough to play the game. Great story, decent gameplay and superb voice-acting. My only complaint towards Nier is the repetitive side-quests mandatory to get cash from, that concludes my brief review of the game I'm currently playing.
Now, some of you may know I've been trying to go after a certain girl, but well, in the end, things didn't work out. And I've come to a realization, that meeting random girls isn't the way to go. So from this moment on, I won't go after any girls anymore. "Leave it to fate." said my good friend; Nathalie. And leaving it to fate I will. For those of you who are in a relationship, congratulations and keep it that way, you're lucky enough to love and to be loved back. Now as I look back, the only people I see are my friends and friends only.
Anyways, ciao miei cari lettori.
P.S. Stay true to yourself.
____________________________________________________________________
Quote of the Day: "Fuck the ass and cover the face." -Arul's solution to having sex with an ugly chick.
No comments:
Post a Comment