Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Dilema of Maxwell...

(I am doing this right now, folks)

Excuse me, I just need to let this out, ya? *ahem*

____________________________________________________________________

Not to mention that there are exams next week, now I've got friends fighting? Ladies and gentlemen, once again I must stress this out... Maxwell IS and ALWAYS will be a building of drama. Geez, c'mon, just because Gayneshen went all copyright on us, this'll happen, right? I mean; sure he's a total jackass. You guys are SO easily offended, seriously.... you call yourselves awesome? THEN STOP ACTING LIKE FAGS!! Friends back-stabbing....WOW..... hey, why don't I call a movie production company and you guys can go act for them in Brokeback Mountain 2 or something....



Oh look, now we've got yet another situation, ladies and gentlemen, the WONDROUS world of soon-to-be school captains, apart from the candidates I know, they're all cool, keeping their heads together, trying to be compassionate yet strict. But this guy....THIS particular ass goes Nazi on us; yes, I REALLY mean "ruling via fear and power". Dude, look, just because you're a candidate, doesn't make you any more powerful, if you're trying to rule us by fear, you'd best put your tail between your legs and back off before I drop the "F" bomb on you on one of those after assembly briefings...CORRECTION, SCOLDINGS. ENGLISH, dumbass, do you speak it?! The guy doesn't even have proof of us doing shit on our assembly duties and he asked us to drop down and give him 10?! Let's see YOU do a better job, since you're standing there like a rock (or if your English
term; STONE)....supposedly "OBSERVING" us. I hope you don't even get that spot as captain. And comes the back-stabbing Assembly represintitive who acts all innocent when he knows he's in trouble.....you better act like a man before they find out, courtesy of yours truly....

No comments:

Post a Comment