So ohkay, today I went to St. Mary School to what Mrs. Jaspal calls "Observing the competition to get a head start", actually, we were just there as Derek's moral support.... so yeah, reached tincehere around 8.40 A.M. or s, whico, s the freakin' school is so damn far... it's also isolated which is my kind of school actually, so we (me, Derek "The Kok" Kok and Richie) waited for Mrs. Jaspal to register Derek in, and made our way to the Meeting Hall.
Sat there for awhile, other schools were also already there, namely Chung Hwa, Kepong Baru, SMP Jalan Ipoh, Raja Ali, Jinjang, Sekolah Menengah Agama Kuala Lumpur(YES THOSE ASSES THAT killed the competition in EAK), and more. I fell asleep in the waiting proccess. Till the anouncement that the chief judge FRACTURED HER LEG and therefore, won't be able to show up...geez, what kind of a sorry-ass excuse is that? So they called up a replacement, and as we waited, they gave all of us an early reccess.
So Derek and Mrs. Jaspal had free food, which what Derek claimed to be a "piece of shit", but me and Richie(yes, you heard me right, Richie, as in the guy who got the highest marks for English) bought some food, and DAMN the portions are small... I mean I know it's a girl's school...but this is just profit since a bowl of Laksa costs 1 buck, but I couldn't help myself, so I got seconds, since the Laksa was so damn good, Richie got seconds too, and ate a hash brow to ensure that we're full. By the way, the spectators for Chong Hwa were Nathalie and Lynn...yes, NATHALIE AND LYNN, as in two of the girls from the NST workshop. 'Tis is a small world after all...
So, stomachs are full, judges are ready, me and Richie sat next to Nat and Lynn, spectators are watching...FINALLY at like....9 something AM, the competition starts.... and here's my opinion on the speakers....
1st speaker: She's one of those souless dolls who justs creeps me out...ugh...seriously... so...FAIL
2nd speaker(CHONG HWA): Girl, we hear you, don't need to shout at us.... =.=lll
3rd speaker: Grammar needs touching up, but it's a so-so
4th speaker (Sekolah Menengah Agama Kuala Lumpur): Dude, you broke the rules by holding point cards, so you sir...FAIL
5th speaker( RAJA ALI): Interesting choice of topic; about how exams suck, that's an automatic win, but maybe it sounded unformal, great speech none the less.
6th speaker (DUMPSHIT- I mean MAXWELL): Dude, you're the best one so far for the prepared speech, seriously, but just got too random at the 2nd speech.
7th speaker: Well....you just sounded like a Japanese guy trying to speak English, sorry.... oh and that thing you said about your girlfriend...GENIUS
8th speaker(JINJANG): Talking about MJ huh....dude, I just hate you for looking like a fag....you arrogant loser....
9th Speaker: Bad grammar...'nuff said...
10th speaker (SMP): She's one of the girls from SMP's debate team, well done in the speeches, seriously.
11th speaker (ST. MARY): ah....AIYO...MALU DE (title of her speech) She's a great speaker...but mixed the languages, and went too off topic on the 2nd speech....
12th speaker: Ms. Emotional...seriously...she almost made some people cry with her 2nd speech...
I don't know some of the schools they come from....so yeah, anyways....I was making jokes in the audience since I was so damn bored..... by the way, those remarks are not ALL my doing..... Derek and Mrs. Jaspal said some of em...I just apply them here.
And the top 3 winners are.....
1st: Sekolah Menengah Perempuan Jalan Ipoh
2nd: SMK Maxwell
3rd: St. Mary
So in the end of the day, everyone is satisfied, took snapshots of the winners, said farewells and the rest is in silence...
No comments:
Post a Comment