So, there's an explanation why I upated this late, it's because I wasn't at home since 6PM till about 11.30PM. Why? no, I didn't go for a group date and a one night stand, I went for a dinner..... for prefects..... which by far was the worst function I've ever been to. I had more fun in a wedding than this.
So I took off from my house at approx. 6PM and waited for Honn Pann's mom to come and take me and another friend to Hotel Putra, which was rather near. It's right beside the National Library. SO we reached there within the 10 minutes range, and went straight to the hall to chill. So yeah, we pretty much have our own stage, and tables and stuff. So we hung out for awhile....UNTIL they gave us a flyer concerning the program of the night. When I saw "Guest of honor: Datin "I'll come late 'cuz I'm a V.I.P.", I knew... WE.NEEED.TO.EAT.FAST. So, me, Honn Pann, and 2 others went (thank god) to a nearby petrol station's mini-market and got ourselves instant noodles to keep ourselves alive, Honn Pann didn't eat, I didn't know why....
So we went back in and chilled..... and chilled. Mind you, the whole shabang was supposed to start at 8. And like our mystic powers predicted, the Datin came late....UBER late. She came at 8.30PM...STILL being able to dilly-dally. Even the vice principals kept their speeches short. This particular blundering oaf of a emty vessel went on and blabbered till 9. THEN...we finally ate.
So, check it, during the dinner (which was a buffet full of lame food) there was entertainment, guess what, us Form4's AND Form 3's are like a phantom to the blind upper forms, it was as if we weren't invited. GUESS WHAT?! THOSE very same fools were the one that came and pleaded on us to come, asking us to pay 30 bucks. JESUS CHRIST! 30 bucks for crap food and being the benchwarmers? NO GO.... and we fund raised our asses off for the seniors? DOUBLE NO. So we just watched....and watched.....and played video games....and watched.... till it was about 11.45PM, we were ASKED TO LEAVE. So we did. Went back via Honn Pann's mom again. That is all, end of story, good bye....for now.
Can't believe I wasted my time and money for this kind of crap.
No comments:
Post a Comment