Thursday, October 29, 2009

OH SCREW. YOU.

Wow, I didn't know being president and having bimbos as the admins can really rape your mind eh? Oh, I'd supposed I should explain. I was elected as the President of the ELDS (English Language and Drama Society) and lemme tell you, it rocked, surprisingly. BUT, I thought too soon. 2 days ago, my ape-faced, negative-thinking teacher adviser told me to step down from my position. I thought "Bitch, what the fuck?". Lo and behold the very BANE of my Wednesday job fucked up....again....BIG. TIME. Can we have a round of applause for Kreesan? Oh yes Kreesan, I'm STILL royally frickin' pissed at you even though you borrowed me that book.

"WHY?" you say? Well let's see, you took 90% of my job at first, gave me assurance taht you'd do it and you actually stopped doing it for the past 2 months. WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOIN' NIGGER?! Ape-face told me that the ELDS has been on hiatus. And NOW she's saying I fucked the shit up just by not holding the debate, members of ELDS, you wanna 'huzza' to that? I went and become the most flexible president there is and you guys went all lazy on me. Great.....just fuckin' great.

Now, here's the story, 2 auditions were supposed to be held, one for Public Speaking, the other for next year's Debate Team. 2 of which that I've been bitching the ELDS about till august, when Kreesan told me to stop meetings because ape-faced told him to tell me. So I okay'd it and minded my own business till these few days. Suddenly I have to go apologize to ape-face for not reporting in?! Kreesan I thought you got me covered, which you voluntarily wanted to do.

So I went to apologize along with Mogan, the vice-president. Which turned into an argument because ape-face doesn't like the way I talk. Hey, I was talking as politely and as calmly as possible, okay? She says that I didn't do my job because I didn't inform her anything and that I didn't hold the auditions. Oh great, who told ME to stop meetings? And she said that a messenger like Kreesan is useless, she wants live RSS feeds from me, the big cheese.

I TRIED to explain to her why did this happened and how it was a misunderstanding, being the air-headed, ape-faced and negative-minded asshole of all trades she is, she denied ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING I said and the explanation went on for longer than I expected. Till I decided to stop since the ape-face doesn't want to. In the midst of the confusing argument I tried to make a sugegstion to hold the audition last minute, because (not to brag) but I KNOW I can pull it off, I myself hand-picked the team members based on their strengths and weaknesses. Yet she still doesn't want to listen. But when MOGAN told her the exact same shit, she listened. WOW. Just WOW. After she nodded to the crap, she told me to leave and thanked Mogan for ultimately saving the day. Oh wow, I was pissed alright.

Immediately, I barged off the office and slammed my right forearm to a nearby beam. And yes, my elbow still hurts as I type. Mogan told me to chill, which I obviously am NOT gonna be ever, and pushed him away. Let out a big "FUCK!" while throwing my arms to the side and went back to class to chill myself out.

With that, I'm gonna say, Screw ELDS, I'm quitting of my own free will, Derek, I'm sorry if I let you down. Mogan you take over and go ride Sheila. Kreesan you can go suck Mogan's cock and the rest shall masturbate to the sight of it. And I'm totally serious, I AM quitting as the president of ELDS, little gossip-mouths DO sprerad the word around. Adios, I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment