Friday, April 16, 2010

Leadership Camp

Okay so tomorrow I'm off to Leadership Camp and won't be home till Sunday. Trust me, I didn't want to go, but a certain teacher forced me to. It's just a 2 days 1 night trip, so whatever. Well, guess I'll see you back on Sunday. And damn, I can't believe the company that SUPPOSED to handle the printing of the Prefect T-shirts screwed up the color scheme, AND logo size, also they screwed the material.... it just MADE my day.

Also, I changed my blog header picture. It's SUPPOSE to mean that there's always a myriad of thoughts in my head, and I feel like killing myself sometimes.

Anyways, ciao, amici.

P.S. When you meet that perfect someone, there's always a catch.

____________________________________________________________________

Quote of the Day: "It's all in your head" - Ritchie, on my constant paranoia.


Insanity of the Day:


Me: Amin, I think I'm falling for a chick, she's from Raja Ali....


Amin: RAJA ALI?! *sigh* ...used pussy...


Me: Gee, thanks for making me even MORE paranoid.


Amin: *smirks*

No comments:

Post a Comment