Sunday, April 11, 2010

Of Music and Love.

Okay, enough ranting...seriously...I'm bored of that. Now finally a real update.

My life's been great so far, I started learning the Piano 4 weeks ago and I love it. And my teacher's a very cool person to hang out with. Shoutout to you teacher, if you're reading this. My guitar on the other hand has turned to shit, I might consider going on a full 1 hour piano class instead of a 30 minutes of piano and 30 minutes of guitar since I find myself more into piano. Finally I realize, I do love music and can embrace it's power.

And I broke up with my girlfriend a few days back, which was a HUGE relief, finally I won't need to bear the burden of someone who can't appreciate me. Breaking up was hard, but the after-effects felt good.

School's okay, I'm coping well enough with studies. Going for tuition for Maths and Economics, might be going for History as well.

Also, since I'm single again, I can finally kill more Russians in Modern Warfare 2 again! Okay Ritchie, let's ace those Veteran missions.

I'm still obsessed with Paramore, aaaaaaaah~ Hayley~ <3

And finally, I can't stop randomly singing The Only Exception by Paramore for some reason...

I'll leave you with my newbie attempt of Playing I'll Face Myself from Persona 4 then.



And this very interesting graduation speech made by a university student (Thank you Nat for giving me this awesome video)



Till then, adios senior en seniorita

P.S. Average is the new Exceptional.
____________________________________________________________________

Quote of the day: "FAGATHON!!" -Jane's remark of my name.

No comments:

Post a Comment