Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Blog title graphics updated















yup, that's a new picture right there, as you can see from the style, I drew it. And it's actually a picture of me, and my close friends and the slogans we keep in our minds. The guy in the center is me, the girl next to me in shorts is Yen Yi, (Don't you dare say Im peverted>.< ! The shorts and shoe-less thing is HER idea!) The girl hugging her knees is Karen, and the guy sitting on the slab and wearing full black is Peter. Hope you all like it, it's dedicated to you guys!^^


Slogans are as follows:

Me: Forget the past, live the present, get ready for the future.

Yen Yi: Free my soul...

Peter: Don't think, just act (Final Fantasy rip-off.... but it's STILL cool)

Karen: The sky connects us all.
__________________________________________________________________

How did I do this? 1st, I took this picture(yes, it IS Kingdom Hearts, and I LOVE Kingdom Hearts) :

















Then I studied it, made a copy of the positions of the characters. Then I used my designs and ajusted the poses, as you can see, I took the pose of Sora for me, Kairi for Yen Yi, Goofy for Peter and Donald for Karen. Then I took that rough draft and copyed it into another paper. After than, I took opinions and fixes from my friend who is a great artist which name I still don't know... and Yen Yi who's eye for detail never fails.

Then after I fixed the errors, I traced the final draft to a new piece of paper, blackened the lines, then shaded it. This update took awhile since I was busy :P


___________________________________________________________________
P.S Click on the picture for a High resolution version of the picture.

(C)Kingdom Hearts and all things related to it is copyrighted by Square - Enix.

No comments:

Post a Comment