Sunday, April 26, 2009

Prologue....

So guys, since I have nothing to write about, why don't I make a mini-series? Like in episodes? Hmm...how do I start this......
______________________________________________________________________

How long has it been since I have started sitting there.... on the pier's row of unused boxes as I gaze myself to the ever so infinite twilight sky.... and that girl, sitting there everyday. Eyes full of tears, hugging her knees with her head down, crying, sobbing, and gasping for air, sitting on the pier's decaying edge. The sight of her makes my heart weep, I try to talk to her, but each time I try to approach her, I just froze there, like my body was tied up in place. I would usually walk back home from school and pass through this pier just to see the view of the blazing evening sky... and that girl.

2 years.... 2 long years I've been doing this, I seem to find this mutual attraction towards her, I want to know more about her, help her through her life, be friends with her. All I do is stare at her. Look at me, my pathetic self which can't even talk to another human being. Was I having a crush on her? of course not! That's bullshit, I haven't even met her. Not until that fateful day, where my crazy roller coaster ride began, with that girl by my side.

This is my story
______________________________________________________________________________________
Okie dokie, thsi is where Im gonna leave it at...until I think of more stuff anyways..... till next time. XP
P.S. Please, do comment on my writing, since I wanna improve....

No comments:

Post a Comment