Maybe I'll continue up on my mini series.....
_____________________________________________________________________
CHAPTER I
That fateful day, 14th of February... Valentine's Day. After a long day of school, I was exhausted, dragging my tired body to the same sidewalks along the pier to watch the sunset as usual. Carrying my strap-on bag on my left shoulder and holding an expensive looking box of chocolate some mysterious person left in my locker at school.
I finally reached the always farmiliar row of boxes. As usual, I sat on them, threw my bag to one side and laid the box of chocolate on the durable wooden box. I relaxed my mind, losing my thoughts to the ever so beautiful twilight's horizon, along with it the graceless unison of the seagulls' chirp. I opened the box of chocolate since my stomach was growling, because I didn't bother to wait for the long line at my school's canteen to buy food, so I skipped my lunch. In the box, I saw loads of chocolates ranging from the ordinary bars to complex shaped ones, some darker, some lighter in color. Regardless, they all looked good to me because of the uncontrollable hunger I have at the time.
I popped in a round-shaped bite-sized chocolate into my mouth, quickly biting into it. The aroma was just heavenly, the chocolate was sweet and in fact, it's the best chocolate I've eaten in my whole life. A few minutes later, she came by. Usually she'll be the one to sit at the pier's edge first, crying. But she noticed me as I noticed her, I quickly ducked my head down and continue eating the godly chocolate hoping that she doesn't approach me... until she tapped my shoulder.
"Oh crap!" I thought... I just looked up and finally saw the girl's face. And I gotta say, she's a beautiful girl... long and well kept brunette hair, brown shimmering eyes and fair skinned. She adjusted her bag and threw the most stunning smile I've ever seen, I could hardly resist from blushing. "Hey....mind if I sit with you?" She asked with her sweet voice. I was speechless and just nodded my head. She giggled and put her things on one of the boxes as well and seated herself closely to me....really close.
My heart was beating fast, maybe it's because Im anti-social, or not used to be around girls. She looked at me and said "Hey, c'mon...look sharp." I regained my myself and threw a fake smile at her, then I did what I think was right, I offered her some of my chocolate, since I thought that chocolate is a girl's best friend. "W-want some?" I said, trying not to show how nervous I am. "Oh! why thanks, Im SO hungry...skipped lunch cuz of the canteen line" she smirked and took a chocolate from the heart-shaped box in my hand, "Im suprised we have the same thought on that long line at school" I said. She laughed and nodded her head and asked me "So, you like looking at the sunset?". "Yeah.... it's...... captivating...." I said with a soft tone. She giggled. We ate the chocolate together, and as soon as that, we started a conversation. "I see you sitting on the pier's edge." I asked as I try to know abou the the truth behind this.....beautiful girl's tears.
She suddenly frowned and said "Haha, yeah, I love sunsets...". I can see her holding back her tears but failed, one tear drop was shed from her eyes, she quickly wiped it off her face and made it look like she had a itch on her face. Then we looked eye-to-eye, I saw a smudge of chocolate on her face and wiped it for her. We looked away....I was blushing and was thinking on why the hell did I just do, she was blushing too. I reached for the chocolate box, and accidentally touched her hand, then quickly moved it. I saw that we finished the chocolate.
We looked at each other and laugh at how fast we finished the chocolate. "Hey...I'll walk you home" I said with my least confidence. She smiled and said "Okay". She took her bag and books which looked heavy. "Mind if I carry those?" I asked so that I can help the sweet girl which name I didn't know yet. She hesitated, but I just took her bag and books and carried them with ease. I threw a smile at her and she said "thanks....how sweet of you."
"So judging from the uniform, you're studying at Ozymandias High School too...right? which class?" I asked as we were about to reach her house, "Yeah I do, Im in 4-J" She said. I was shocked that I never noticed her since she was in the same class as I do. Again I blame this on my Anti-social habits. "Wow, me too! I never noticed you though...." I said. Then she told me that she was sitting in right-most corner the front row, I was sitting in left-most corner of the back row. "Well, we know now huh?" She said then giggled. "yeah" I replied.
We finally reached her house, she pushed the rusty fence to open us a way, I followed her into the house's yard, the house was dark...no one's at home. She then unlocked the front door, shrugged and said "Well, this is my stop." I smiled and gave her belongings back. " By the way, what's your name?" I asked. "huh? Oh yea! we forgot to introduce ourselves....my name's Ciel." "It's a pretty name" I said, "Im Adam, nice to meet you" We shook hands and exchanged moblie numbers and IMs.
She suddenly kissed cheek smiled and said "see ya!" then she closed the door. I was dumbfound for a moment there, but shook my head and walked back, closing her house's rusty and screechy fence and walked back home briskly. Could....could there be a possibilty that Im falling for Ciel....?
_____________________________________________________________________
CHAPTER I
That fateful day, 14th of February... Valentine's Day. After a long day of school, I was exhausted, dragging my tired body to the same sidewalks along the pier to watch the sunset as usual. Carrying my strap-on bag on my left shoulder and holding an expensive looking box of chocolate some mysterious person left in my locker at school.
I finally reached the always farmiliar row of boxes. As usual, I sat on them, threw my bag to one side and laid the box of chocolate on the durable wooden box. I relaxed my mind, losing my thoughts to the ever so beautiful twilight's horizon, along with it the graceless unison of the seagulls' chirp. I opened the box of chocolate since my stomach was growling, because I didn't bother to wait for the long line at my school's canteen to buy food, so I skipped my lunch. In the box, I saw loads of chocolates ranging from the ordinary bars to complex shaped ones, some darker, some lighter in color. Regardless, they all looked good to me because of the uncontrollable hunger I have at the time.
I popped in a round-shaped bite-sized chocolate into my mouth, quickly biting into it. The aroma was just heavenly, the chocolate was sweet and in fact, it's the best chocolate I've eaten in my whole life. A few minutes later, she came by. Usually she'll be the one to sit at the pier's edge first, crying. But she noticed me as I noticed her, I quickly ducked my head down and continue eating the godly chocolate hoping that she doesn't approach me... until she tapped my shoulder.
"Oh crap!" I thought... I just looked up and finally saw the girl's face. And I gotta say, she's a beautiful girl... long and well kept brunette hair, brown shimmering eyes and fair skinned. She adjusted her bag and threw the most stunning smile I've ever seen, I could hardly resist from blushing. "Hey....mind if I sit with you?" She asked with her sweet voice. I was speechless and just nodded my head. She giggled and put her things on one of the boxes as well and seated herself closely to me....really close.
My heart was beating fast, maybe it's because Im anti-social, or not used to be around girls. She looked at me and said "Hey, c'mon...look sharp." I regained my myself and threw a fake smile at her, then I did what I think was right, I offered her some of my chocolate, since I thought that chocolate is a girl's best friend. "W-want some?" I said, trying not to show how nervous I am. "Oh! why thanks, Im SO hungry...skipped lunch cuz of the canteen line" she smirked and took a chocolate from the heart-shaped box in my hand, "Im suprised we have the same thought on that long line at school" I said. She laughed and nodded her head and asked me "So, you like looking at the sunset?". "Yeah.... it's...... captivating...." I said with a soft tone. She giggled. We ate the chocolate together, and as soon as that, we started a conversation. "I see you sitting on the pier's edge." I asked as I try to know abou the the truth behind this.....beautiful girl's tears.
She suddenly frowned and said "Haha, yeah, I love sunsets...". I can see her holding back her tears but failed, one tear drop was shed from her eyes, she quickly wiped it off her face and made it look like she had a itch on her face. Then we looked eye-to-eye, I saw a smudge of chocolate on her face and wiped it for her. We looked away....I was blushing and was thinking on why the hell did I just do, she was blushing too. I reached for the chocolate box, and accidentally touched her hand, then quickly moved it. I saw that we finished the chocolate.
We looked at each other and laugh at how fast we finished the chocolate. "Hey...I'll walk you home" I said with my least confidence. She smiled and said "Okay". She took her bag and books which looked heavy. "Mind if I carry those?" I asked so that I can help the sweet girl which name I didn't know yet. She hesitated, but I just took her bag and books and carried them with ease. I threw a smile at her and she said "thanks....how sweet of you."
"So judging from the uniform, you're studying at Ozymandias High School too...right? which class?" I asked as we were about to reach her house, "Yeah I do, Im in 4-J" She said. I was shocked that I never noticed her since she was in the same class as I do. Again I blame this on my Anti-social habits. "Wow, me too! I never noticed you though...." I said. Then she told me that she was sitting in right-most corner the front row, I was sitting in left-most corner of the back row. "Well, we know now huh?" She said then giggled. "yeah" I replied.
We finally reached her house, she pushed the rusty fence to open us a way, I followed her into the house's yard, the house was dark...no one's at home. She then unlocked the front door, shrugged and said "Well, this is my stop." I smiled and gave her belongings back. " By the way, what's your name?" I asked. "huh? Oh yea! we forgot to introduce ourselves....my name's Ciel." "It's a pretty name" I said, "Im Adam, nice to meet you" We shook hands and exchanged moblie numbers and IMs.
She suddenly kissed cheek smiled and said "see ya!" then she closed the door. I was dumbfound for a moment there, but shook my head and walked back, closing her house's rusty and screechy fence and walked back home briskly. Could....could there be a possibilty that Im falling for Ciel....?
This....is just how it began....
____________________________________________________________________
Well, Im fresh out, so I'll leave it at this for now...see ya, guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment