I'm sorry I haven't been updating my blog my dearly beloved readers, I'm afraid I was too busy with my girlfriend (case is solved), friends, games and school work. But this is something I have stuck in my head that I have to let out to the world.
______________________________________________________________________
As all of you know by now (especially if you're in SMK Maxwell) rumors of me rebelling against out "school principal" has been flying around and spreading ad godspeed. Readers, it's true, I did rebel against Datin Zainab Bee Binti Ismail and I openly admit that. Of course a myriad of insults have been thrown at me like "The traitor", the sarcastic term "My hero" or Afiq from class 5A teasing me with a "what are you gonna do? post on Facebook" thing. Well those who still have any vengeance on me, kindly proceed to my class and tell me straight to the face, it's the best way. But in truth, I don't really give a damn about what you have to say on my actions and behavior, I have my reasons.
First off, I just couldn't take the Datin's superiority complex anymore, they way she lowers teh prestige of her students but ending up saying that it's for our own good gives her the image to the students that she's a hypocrite and that day of the SPM briefing and subject selections, She said exactly this "No, I won't allow you to take any subject due to the fact that you're potentials are limited." How does she of all people know OUR potential, not to call her fatuous, but I think that's rather rude. Not only did my friends from 5A wasted hundreds and hundreds of money to get a proper private education to prepare them for the upcoming SPM, she doesn't care less of our well being. then let me ask you, what ever happened to "Maxwell's Vision" of being a quality school on 2011? Truly this fatuous irony is laughable.
And then, this is what I see in every adult, I even consulted to my parents, friends and even teachers after the incident, I asked them "What about us? Where's OUR student's rights?" they all gave the same answer, all from fear and cowardice, I swear they all said "What can we do? it's her will, she's the boss there, we can't do anything, what if she sues you for the Facebook group?" By that moment I pondered to myself "Surely they jest, what happened to rights?" My friend Cody Rosales from America even said "No Jon, school preps you to know that in this world, you don't have rights." I humbly beg to differ, everyone should be treated with equality in this day and age. And I tend to fight for my rights. Whatever happened to our forefathers who fought for civil rights in Malaysia? The great Tungku Abdul Rahman, or what ever happened the Negro movement in America? countless lives perished fighting for their freedom, Martin Luther King Jr. died while giving a speech just to claim the civil rights of his people, for those of you who are ignorant.
By now, I sound like a dictator, don't you agree? Well, I couldn't care less, this is what I have to say. And let me stress this out one more time, if the superiors want to shun and look down upon me, so be it, but know this, that these "adults" fear us, we the generation who will take over from where they left off, we hold the power to change the world, these hands can shake the very foundations of this world and "Your voice will never be heard"? then I'll MAKE them hear me and make them understand. The Datin wants to see me, that's what Mrs. Raja told me a few days ago and I'm still waiting for her to call me up, frankly, I can't wait to debate with her, I want her to know that we, the students of this institution deserve more than what we have. But luckily, teachers have already begun supporting me, Mr. Rozaini and Mrs. Noraini are already going around to the form 5 classes to jot down those who are taking extra subjects, so if they came to your class, you know who got 3 weeks suspension from the prefectorial board, tainted his good image and took all the blame for your participation in that group. I don't need your thanks and praise. This is already considered a state of euphoria for me, and plus, I'm used to be forgotten, so yeah it's all good.
Well, keep those insults coming, I warmly welcome all of them.
Cheers,
Your sore loser and underdog,
Jonathan Law.
No comments:
Post a Comment