"Oh star, fall down on me..... let me make a wish upon you...."
Those are the first words in the lyrics of Oh Star by Paramore. And that sentence keeps playing itself in my head, over and over like a broken record.
Oh the things I wished to be granted. I wished I was one step closer in reaching her heart. I wished she wouldn't be so ignorant. I wished my decisions are always right. I wished I wasn't born into a household and raised by greedy jackasses. I wished I could undo the wrongs I did in my life. I wish the world isn't superficial.
Sorry, for some reason, I'm feeling rather down today. I'm not sure why. But listening to this song, it just made me want to blog, about my wishes that will never come true.
P.S. Life isn't fair.
____________________________________________________________________
Quote of the Day: "A man is lucky if he is the first love a of a woman, a woman is lucky if she is the last love of a man." -Charles Dickens
No comments:
Post a Comment