Ah, the familiar "New Post" page with a piano tune to accompany me as I write, how good to see you again, and hello, once again, my readers. It's been a long time, since I updated, huh? It's a pleasure for me to continue my life's chronicles in the form of these digitized alphabets. To be honest, that's not the main point, the main point being that...I have nothing to do and I can't sleep for some enigmatic reason, well to be honest it's because I'm feeling lonely and there's no one to talk to at this hour. I'm gonna skip all my usual wordplay and just type like my normal self for this one, hope you guys don't mind.
My life so far has been fun of ups and downs, and time sure flies, right? 2 more months till I face the music of SPM. Back to the subject at hand, yeah, I've been having an inconsistent life. Let's just summarize it from the top. I broke up with my first ever girlfriend because she didn't really appreciate me, from there, I lived more freely, free from her clutches. Then Ritchie introduced me to a girl which of course as usual, failed. Then I tried to become more well-acquainted with another girl, which yes, you've guessed it, failed. Then from my sorrowful clouds came a silver lining, someone very dear to me, finally accepted my offer to be in a relationship with her, after a month, she broke up with me and of course left me in shattered pieces.
From there, friends came to my aid, Ritchie, Nathalie, Nizam, Teck Hui all came to comfort me in their own, special unique way. I owe them the greatest of debts, thank you guys, I really appreciate that. It took almost 2 months to fully recover, and in the midst of my lamenting I was pushed to the edge with Public Speaking practice which I had to go to. Then, after reuniting with an old friend, Trester, meeting a few new ones and befriended the St. Marians, I slowly got back on my feet, because of all of you, I've become a more improved individual and cleaned up my act and also forget about my past anguish. It is safe to say that all of you are the best friends I could ever have. Thank you, Trester, Amirul, Anis, Adlinur, Josey and of course Su Ann. The Pesta Ria the St. Marians held was definitely the icing on top. And yes, Su Ann, I still love that Rojak.
The names mentioned above didn't just help me, each of them taught me something, Trester taught me that I should be patient, and have a little faith in both people and God. Amirul taught me that if you love someone, stay true to that feeling, patience is the key to a woman's heart. Anis taught me that love will find it's way no matter what, and she made my fandom towards Paramore THAT much more serious. Adlinur made me realize that guys like me are extinct (In a good way) and that girls aren't all that superficial. Josey AKA Jocelyn taught me the ways of taking it easy through the music of Jason Mraz, and she was responsible for me to meet the next person. Su Ann taught me the greatest of all lessons, that we can not give up, no matter what and that we should always perform our best at anything, she also got me into reading the wonderful works written by Cecelia Ahern and reignited my passion for a certain yellow sponge living under the sea. Thank you again to all of you, I love each and everyone of you to bits!
And of course there was my fun time with Amin and Ronald at the robotics competition, even though we lost, we still had fun, especially chanting Chong Hwa's name for beating the arrogant St. John's robotics squad. CHONG HWA! CHONG HWA!
Oh, also, today I went Ice Skating again with Yen Yi with her boyfriend and 2 others, really had a fun time with you guys, especially causing havoc in MPH. And Casualtiy report: My limbs...HURT. A fraction of the skin on my left foot tore itself apart. But thank goodness I was improving and didn't lose my skill.
Speaking of skill, my dearest Piano teacher let me advance to grade 2! Finally, no more cartoon doodles in my books, and I'm that much closer to perfection! Gotta give it my all, right, Su Ann?
By the way, my sweet CPU just got an UPGRADE a month back, thanks to Ritchie for laying the final blow on my Graphics Card, now I have a much more better PC! So now I can finally play all those PC games that I always wanted to play.
Hmm...it's 3:14, I guess I better stop here.
Adios amigos~
You know to me, true and faithful love knows no boundaries. Its a thing you see it with your heart and experience it with your soul. But i guess teenagers like you and me(yes i'm 17 too:))haven't reach that certain level to really have the maturity for this relationship's involvement and commitment, yet. Don't mind me saying this okay, i'm just a passerby who happened to bump into your blog. God bless you! :D
ReplyDelete